Illustration for article titled F Cancer by playing March Madness

Yes, you read that correct. F Cancer. F it big time. And you can do that by playing March Madness.

Why you ask (aside from the obvious)?

If you don't know, I participate in the NYC Triathlon each year, along with some fellow Gawker teammates, and each year we raise money on behalf of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS). It's a cause I believe in and support, obviously, and strive to due my part to improve the quality of life of patients and their families. And ultimately find a cure for Leukemia, Lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and Myeloma.


So what am I doing about it?

To raise funds for the LLS, I'm going to piggyback a yearly event everyone and their Mom enjoys — March Madness. My passion for sports is no secret, and my addiction anything Fantasy Sports related is of epic proportions.

So why not combine the two — makes sense, right? Join me in the fight against cancer, and get your competitive blood bubbling all at the same time.

Sign up:

The rules are simple.

It's $25 per bracket payable via PayPal prior to the first game on Thursday, March 21st. 60% of the pool will go directly to the cause (LLS). The remaining 40% will go to the winner of the bracket.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter